I'm a fan, where are the goodies?
Awesome - here are some unisex t-shirts, women tank tops and hoodies.
Do you offer payment plans?
- Not yet, but many of our delegates receive full or partial reimbursment for their training.
- Simply ask your manager or a collegue to find out if your company has a budget for education, training and/or employee development. There might be some criteria you'd need to meet.
- It's worth menitioning what your goals are and how these new skills will help you achieve them. Your new skills make you a more valuable part of any company. It’s always a win-win.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You need to be 18 or over to attend and a government issued ID will be required to confirm your identity.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- We recommend using Goolge Maps for directions and parking options.
- There is no specific parking available at the venue.
What can I bring into the event?
- You can bring a laptop or a tablet, writing materials and anything else you might need.
- Pets are not allowed due to venue policy.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please visit senseiclub.com/connect with any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +44 800 060 8757.
What's the refund policy?
- Up to 7 days before the start date.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - if at some point of the training you are not happy.
- No shows are not eligable for Satisfaction Guaranteed refunds.
- If you cannot make it due to extenuating circumstances - please get in touch at senseiclub.com/connect or email us at email@example.com.
Why don't you charge tax/VAT?
This is a vocational training course and as such it is exempt from VAT under EU law.