Learn more about the world of Data Privacy and Cyber Compliance in the 21st century. One is about human rights (or data subjects), the other about government regulation (GDPR).
Whether you are looking to get switch careers or been recently promoted into the field, wondering whether your new venture is compliant or where your data is - this is a good first step.
- Learn about the historical context and why it is important
- Main principles, mechanisms, responsibilities and data subject rights
- Working in the field of Data Privacy and Cyber Compliance
- How to structure your roadmap
- Lawful bases for data processing
- AMA - ask anything your mind wonders about
- Pizza powered by Homeslice - "There’s method in their madness." - Vogue
Meet The Speaker
Martin de Bruin has over 20 years experience in information technologies, data management, cyber compliance and security.
He has worked in the UK government and the national security services. He delivers training for some of the largest training organisations, government branches and corporations around the world on regular basis.
Mr. Martin de Bruin holds accreditations in Project Management, Risk Management, DevOps, Agile, Six Sigma, Information Security, ISO 27001, IAPP's CIPP/E and CIPM.
Why are you doing this?
Simple - we believe everyone has the right to learn. We also think that Structural Unemployment (people willing and able to work, but do not have the neccassary skills for the current job market) can be eliminated. This effects over 100 million people across the world. In France alone it currently affects some 9% of the population.
What is this?
The Sensei Club Popup Workshop Series is an initiative to address certain skills for today's job market - these events are brief and interactive sessions designed to deliver bite-sized, timely and targeted information to professionals on a range of themes that will be helpful to their careers.
Keep up at senseiclub.com/popups-london
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You have to be 18 years or older and present a valid government issued ID to confirm your identity at the door.
I'm a fan, where are the goodies?
Awesome - here are some unisex t-shirts, women tank tops and hoodies.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- We recommend using Goolge Maps for directions and parking options.
- There is no specific parking available at the venue.
What can I bring into the event?
- You can bring a laptop or a tablet, writing materials and anything else you might need.
- Pets are not allowed due to venue policy.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please visit senseiclub.com/connect with any questions, drop us a line at email@example.com .