“You might think of cybersecurity as a specialized, niche career—not a skill that the average person should learn about. But that's not the case.” – Forbes
Learn about the world of Cyber Security and Cyber Crime in the 21st century.
Whether you are looking to switch careers or been recently in contact with a case in the field, wondering where to start or what is it all about - this is a good first step.
"It's predicted that by 2021 there will be 3.5 million unfilled cybersecurity positions."
- Learn basic principles, statistics, current environment and trends
- What is Cyber-crime digital forensics
- Cyber-security and the law
- Malware & Encryption
- Technical aspects of Cyber Security
- Incident response and maintaining security
- AMA - ask anything your mind wonders about
- Pizza by Homeslice - "There’s method in their madness." - Vogue
Meet The Speaker
Mr. Anthony Maxwell is a cyber-security trainer and consultant with a particular interest in intrusion detection. He has over 16 years of experience in the field of Cyber Security, holds a number of certifications, including CISSP, GDPR, Network+, ISO27001 and Digital Forensics among others.
He moved to Tokyo in 2008 and instrumentally contributed in establishing a digital forensics laboratory at one of Japan’s first cyber-security specialists, just before going on to conduct technical investigations on behalf of a variety of Japanese organisations. On returning to the UK in 2014 he has focussed primarily on cyber-security training and consultancy for some of the most prominent companies in the region, with work taking him around the UK, Europe and beyond. Last year he was guest speaker at Nigeria’s inaugral cyber-security conference in Lagos.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You have to be 18 years or older and present a valid government issued ID to confirm your identity at the door.
I'm a fan, where are the goodies?
Awesome - here are some unisex t-shirts, women tank tops and hoodies.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- We recommend using Goolge Maps for directions and parking options.
- There is no specific parking available at the venue.
What can I bring into the event?
- You can bring a laptop or a tablet, writing materials and anything else you might need.
- Pets are not allowed due to venue policy.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please visit senseiclub.com/connect with any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org .