Learn more about the world of Data Privacy and Cyber Compliance in the 21st century. One is about human rights (or data subjects), the other about government regulation (GDPR).
Whether you are looking to switch careers or been recently promoted into the field, wondering whether your new venture is compliant or where your data is - this is a good first step.
- Learn about the historical context and why it is important
- Main principles, mechanisms, responsibilities and data subject rights
- Working in the field of Data Privacy and Cyber Compliance
- How to structure your roadmap
- Lawful bases for data processing
- AMA - ask anything your mind wonders about
Meet The Speaker
Martin de Bruin has over 20 years experience in information technologies, data management, cyber compliance and security.
He has worked in the UK government and the national security services. He delivers training for some of the largest training organisations, government branches and corporations around the world on regular basis.
Mr. Martin de Bruin holds accreditations in Project Management, Risk Management, DevOps, Agile, Six Sigma, Information Security, ISO 27001, IAPP's CIPP/E and CIPM.