Data Privacy Sensei
3 Day Intensive GDPR Training Course
What You'll Learn
- What constitutes personal data
- Accountability, the privacy compliance and ISO27001
- The data protection principles
- Security of personal data
- Organisational risk management
- Legal requirements for a DPIA
- How to conduct a DPIA
- The rights of data subjects
- Data subject access requests
- Roles of controllers and processors, and the relationships between them
- Transferring data outside the EU
- How to prepare for GDPR compliance
- The role of the DPO
Skilled privacy professionals are in very high demand.
We can help you gain a competitive advantage by arming you with the knowledge and skills you need to get ahead in the job market, while contribtuing to your company's competitive advantage.
Who should attend?
- Data Protection Officers
- Data Protection Lawyers
- Records Managers
- Information Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Human Resource Officers
- Anyone who uses, processes and maintains personal data
- Data privacy professionals
Martin de Bruin
Mr. Martin de Bruin has over 20 years’ experience in information technologies, data management, cyber compliance and security.
He has worked in the UK government and the national security services. He delivers training for some of the largest training organisations, government branches and corporations around the world on regular basis.
Mr. Martin de Bruin holds accreditations in Project Management, Risk Management, DevOps, Agile, Six Sigma, Information Security, ISO 27001, CIPP/E and CIPM.
Due to his vast knowledge and experience - he is also an amazing trainer:
"I did not expect such a high level of training - Martin is outstanding!"
- Anonymised Customer